Click HERE for Plantapalooza info!!
You will find El Dorado Nursery and Garden conveniently located on the borders of Cameron Park and Shingle Springs, minutes away from Folsom and Placerville.
2013 finds us in our 12th year! Eleven years ago we "hung up" our shingle in Shingle Springs and have loved every day of our transformation from little nursery to full service garden center. Our plan to bring you the finest selection of unique and native plants, knowledgeable employees, and a full barnyard of critters has been well received. Thank you to all our loyal customers and good friends. You have watched our nursery family grow up and we have enjoyed watching you all grow into great gardeners. We could not have done it without your support. As we work through another year, you will see lots of changes-we will offer more classes, more community involvement, a little more remodeling and maybe a few more critters.
We will continue to offer you the highest quality of plants available, great customer service, and all the gardening advice you could possibly want via our web site, face book, email alerts and long winded explanations from employees who love what they do:
- Over 50 varieties of Japanese Maples.
- Extensive collection of unique conifers.
- Shade trees.
- Low water plants.
- New and unusual perennials as well as garden favorites.
- Deer resistant plants.
In addition we carry:
- Generous selection of organic soil conditioners.
- Earth Friendly and Organic fertilizers and pesticides.
- Large variety of mulches, and barks.
- Delta Blue Grass Sod and grass seed.
In our gift shop we carry:
- Large selection of pottery.
- Iron furniture, trellis', baskets and decor.
- Garden books.
- Garden gifts.
- We carry the largest selection of Gnomes in the Foothills.
Our Passion for Plants Keeps Growing!